Return,Cancellation,Refunds & Shippng PolicyRETURN,CANCELLATION,REFUNDS & SHIPPING POLICY PLEASE READ THIS POLICY DOCUMENT CAREFULLY, YOUR CONTINOUS USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED HERE IMPLIES THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENTS OF THIS POLICY.
T&S team facilitates processing of appropriate medicine as per the order raised by the customer which is accompanied by authentic prescriptions where it is needed and strives to deliver the medicine and products in right conditions and without any damage every time a consumer places an order. It is also the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check the items at the time of delivery. It is a shared responsibility.
Definition: 'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at T&S portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered is not as per the order;
- Product(s) delivered are either expired or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 1 month shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit – Customer shall not accept any product or package where the seal has been tampered.
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, only in such cases where we cannot replace we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. T&S reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to T&S after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, T&S shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If T&S finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. T&S shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, T&S reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by T&S in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions: -
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
Category of Non-Returnable Product: Certain categories of products will not qualify for the Return as per T&S Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
Any type of Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Pen fills and any other product/s requiring cold storage or special storage and transport. Sexual wellness items like Condoms, Fertility Kit, Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits. Healthcare Devices and Kits including Glucometer Lancet/Strip’s Surgical items, Health Monitors. All health drinks and health supplements. Baby care items like bottle Nipples, breast nipple care, breast pumps, diapers, ear syringes, nappy, wipes and wipe warmers. Elder care items like adult diapers and orthopaedic aids.
- For Return intimation, please visit T&S or alternatively call us at 9940082279
- T&S customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, T&S will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) working days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
For any further Refund related information, please write to email@example.com