What is tabs&syrups
1. The domain name www.tabsandsyrups.com, an internet based portal and tabsandsyrups a mobile application, is owned and operated by Blitzkrieg Retail Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “t&s” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as the “Website”.
4. The Website is a platform that facilitates (i) online purchase of pharmaceutical products sold by various third party pharmacies and manufacturers (“Third Party Pharmacies”); (ii) diagnostic services being offered by various third party diagnostic centers (“Third Party Labs”); (iii) online medical consultancy services being offered by third party independent doctors (“Medical Experts”); (iv) online advertisements of various sponsors advertising and marketing their own good and services (“Third Party Advertisers”). (v) Ayurvedic, wellness and other cosmetic products and (vi) Veterinary medicine. The Third-Party Pharmacies, Third Party Labs, Medical Experts and the Third-Party Advertisers are collectively referred to as the “Third Party Service Providers”. Further the Website also serves as an information platform providing health and wellness related information to the Users accessing the Website (The services of Third Party Services Provider and the information services is collectively referred to as the “Services”).
i. the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”);
ii. the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and
clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices
and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology
(Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
iii. the Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 (“Drugs Act”), read with the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 (“Drugs Rules”);
iv. the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 (“Drugs and Magic Act”);
v. The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 read with the Indian Medical Council Rules, 1957;
vi. Pharmacy Act, 1948 (“Pharmacy Act”) and vii. the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
13. For the purposes of availing the Services and/or transacting with the Third Party Service Providers through the Website, You are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by t&s in this regard. As part of the registration process, t&s may collect the following personal information from You:
ii. User ID;
iii. Email address;
iv. Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
vii. Phone number;
viii. Password chosen by the User;
ix. Valid financial account information; and
x. Other details as You may volunteer.
15. A registered id can only be utilized by the person whose details have been provided and t&s does not permit multiple persons to share a single log in/ registration id. However, a registered user, being also a parent or legal guardian of a person ‘incompetent to contract’ such as minors or persons with unsound mind, would be permitted to access and use the Website for the purposes of procuring the Services, on behalf of such persons.
16. Organizations, companies, and businesses may not become registered members on the Website or use the Website through individual members.
17. You agree and acknowledge that You would (i) create only 1 (one) account; (ii) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating Your account and in all Your dealings through the Website; (iii) maintain and promptly update Your account information; (iv) maintain the security of Your account by not sharing Your password with others and restricting access to Your account and Your computer; (v) promptly notify t&s if You discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Website; and (vi) take responsibility for all the activities that occur under Your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access.
18. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by t&s for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to You, t&s may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the Your browser. t&s does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
2. Use of Services and the Website:
E-Commerce Platform for Pharmaceutical Products –
1. Platform to facilitate transaction of business:
2. Through the Website, t&s facilitates the purchase of drugs and other pharmaceutical products, and services offered for sale by Third Party Pharmacies (“Pharmaceutical Goods and Services”). You understand and agree that t&s and the Website merely provide hosting services to You and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items offered for sale on the Website, and the content made available by the Third Party Pharmacies, are third party user generated contents and third party products. t&shas no control over such third party user generated contents and/ Pharmaceutical Goods and Services and does not - originate or initiate the transmission, or select the sender/recipient of the transmission, or the information contained in such transmission. The authenticity and genuineness of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services made available by the Third Party Pharmacies through the Website shall be the sole responsibility of the Third Party Pharmacies. You understand and agree that t&s shall have no liability with respect to the authenticity of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services being facilitated through the Website.
3. You understand and agree that all commercial / contractual terms, with respect to the sale/ purchase/ delivery and consumption of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services are offered by and agreed to between You and the Third-Party Pharmacies and the contract for purchase of any of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services, offered for sale on the Website by the Third-Party Pharmacies shall strictly be a bipartite contract between the Third-Party Pharmacies and You.
4. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation - price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to Pharmaceutical Goods and Services offered for sale by the Third-Party Pharmacies, and after sales services related to such Pharmaceutical Goods and Services. t&s does not have any control over, and does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of, such commercial / contractual terms offered by and agreed to, between You and the Third-Party Pharmacies. Representation as to legal title
5. t&s does not make any representation or warranty as to legal title of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services offered for sale by the Third-Party Pharmacies on the Website. At no time shall any right, title, claim or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the Website vest with t&s nor shall t&s have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the Website. You agree and acknowledge that the ownership of the inventory of such Pharmaceutical Goods and Services shall always vest with the Third-Party Pharmacies, who are advertising or offering them for sale on the Website and are the ultimate sellers.
6. You agree and acknowledge that the Third Party Pharmacies shall be solely responsible for any claim/ liability/ damages that may arise in the event it is discovered that such Third Party Pharmacies do not have the sole and exclusive legal ownership over the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services that have been offered for sale on the Website by such Third Party Pharmacies, or did not have the absolute right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such Pharmaceutical Goods and Services on the Website.
1. Non-Performance of Contact
You accept and acknowledge the following:
1. t&s is not responsible for any unsatisfactory, delayed, non-performance or breach of the contract entered into between You and the Third Party Pharmacies for purchase and sale of goods or services offered by such Third Party Pharmacies on the Website;
2. t&s cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Third Party Pharmacies will perform any transaction concluded on the Website;
3. The Third-Party Pharmacy(s) are solely responsible for ensuring that the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services offered for sale on the Website are kept in stock for successful fulfilment of orders received. Consequently, t&s is not responsible if the Third Party Pharmacy(s) does not satisfy the contract for sale of Pharmaceutical Goods and Services which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable, but were shown as available on the Website at the time of placement of order by You; and
4. t&s shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and Third Party Pharmacies. In particular, t&s does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website.
2. Exhibition of drugs and publication of Third Party Pharmacies content on the Website
1. You agree and acknowledge that the respective Third Party Pharmacies are exhibiting Third Party Content which includes catalogue of drugs/ pharmaceutical products or services, and information in relation to such drugs/ pharmaceutical products or services, on the Website.
2. The Third-Party Content available on the Website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for general information purposes only and does not constitute either an advertisement/ promotion of any drug being offered for sale by the Third-Party Pharmacies on the Website or any professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind.
3. You acknowledge and agree that such Third Party Pharmacies shall be solely responsible for ensuring that such Third Party Content made available regarding the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services offered for sale on the Website, are not misleading and describe the actual condition of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services. In this connection, it is solely the responsibility of the concerned Third Party Pharmacy(s) to ensure that all such information is accurate in all respects and there is no exaggeration or over emphasis on the specifics of such Pharmaceutical Goods and Services so as to mislead the Users in any manner. You acknowledge and understand that t&s provides no warranty or representation with respect to the authenticity/ veracity of the information provided on the Website and You must run Your own independent check. You agree and acknowledge that t&s has not played any role in the ascertainment of the actual impact/ effect of any Pharmaceutical Goods and Services being offered for sale by the Third Party Pharmacies on the Website. Further, it is hereby clarified that the Third Party Pharmacies are offering the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services for sale to You and they are responsible for procuring the appropriate licenses for the same under the Drugs Act read with the Drug rules and the Pharmacy Act. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold t&s responsible or liable for any damages arising out of such reliance on third party user generated content by You. 3. Prescription Drugs
1. The Website is a platform that can be used by the Users to purchase various drugs and pharmaceutical products that requires a valid medical prescription issued by a medical expert/ doctor to be provided to a registered pharmacist for the purpose of dispensing such medicine (“Prescription Drugs”), offered for sale on the Website by Third Party Pharmacies. In order to purchase Prescription Drugs from Third Party Pharmacies through the Website, You are required to upload a scanned copy of the valid prescription on the Website or email the same to t&s. The order would not be processed and forwarded to the concerned Third Party Pharmacy(s) by t&s until it receives a copy of a valid prescription. Third Party Pharmacies will verify the prescription forwarded by You and in case of Third Party Pharmacy(s) observe any discrepancy in the prescription uploaded by You, the Third-Party Pharmacy(s) will cancel the order immediately. You are also required to make the original prescription available at the time of receipt of delivery of Prescription Drugs. You shall allow the delivery agent to stamp the original prescription at the time of medicine delivery failing which medicines will not be delivered. 2. t&s shall maintain a record of all the prescriptions uploaded by the Users.
4. Substitution of Prescribed Drugs
1. You acknowledge and accept that the order for a substitute of a Prescription Drug would only be processed if the medical expert/ doctor has himself/ herself permitted for any other equivalent generic drug to be dispensed in place of the Prescription Drug in the prescription or if the prescription solely lists the salt names instead of a specific brand name.
2. You further acknowledge and accept that, in the absence of the above, the concerned Third Party Pharmacy would not dispense a substitute drug in place of the Prescription Drug.
5. Invitation to offer for sale
6. Transfer of Property and Completion of Sale
1. Upon acceptance of the Offer by the concerned Third Party Pharmacy (being the brick and mortar pharmacy, the Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services would be dispensed at the pharmacy, in accordance with the terms of the order placed by You. Such dispensation shall also take place under the direct/ personal supervision of the pharmacist of the Third-Party Pharmacy, wherever required under the applicable law(s).
2. You agree and acknowledge that the property and title in the Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services ordered by You shall stand immediately transferred to You upon the dispensation of Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services and the raising of the invoice at the concerned Third Party Pharmacy. Accordingly, the sale of Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services is concluded at the concerned Third Party Pharmacy itself.
3. The invoice in relation to the Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services, that are required to be delivered to You shall be issued by the concerned Third Party Pharmacy (being the brick and mortar pharmacy) which is to process and satisfy the order for such Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services.
7. Delivery of Drugs
1. The Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services shall be delivered by the Third Party Pharmacy or independent contractors. You accept and acknowledges that the Third Party Pharmacy or such other transporter/ courier/ delivery personnel, engaged by the Third Party Pharmacy or t&s, shall be independent contractors in-charge of the delivery of the Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services from the concerned Third Party Pharmacy to the address notified by You, with no control over the Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services and no additional obligation apart from standard delivery obligations and duty of care.
2. You further accept and acknowledge that t&s does not engage in the distribution of the Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services, and may provide the services of a third-party transporter/ courier delivery personnel for the purposes of delivery of Pharmaceutical Drugs and Services from the concerned Third Party Pharmacy to the address notified by You.
7. Advertising Guidelines for the Website –
As part of the Services provided by Us; We facilitate and allow Third Party Advertisers to place advertisements on the Website. Accordingly, there are guidelines (as listed herein below) which the Third-Party Advertisers have to follow for placing such advertisements (the “Advertising Policy”).
2. For the Third-Party Advertisers: The Third-Party Advertisers must be honest about the products or services their advertisements promote; the advertisement shall not create unrealistic expectation and must not be misleading or offending; must be responsible and of the highest standards and without compromising the consumer protection. The Advertising Policy applies to all the advertisements, listed or sought to be listed, on the Website.
4. Review: All the advertisements are subject to the review and approval of t&s. t&s reserves the right to reject or remove any advertisement in its sole discretion for any reason. Further, t&s also reserves the right to request modifications to any advertisement, and to require factual substantiation for any claim made in an advertisement.
5. Prohibited Content: The advertisements must not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, copyright, or other legal rights of any person or entity. The advertisements must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, or deceptive. The following advertisement content is prohibited:
1. content that demeans, degrades, or shows hate toward a particular race, gender, culture, country, belief, or toward any member of a protected class;
2. content depicting nudity, sexual behaviour, or obscene gestures;
3. content depicting drug use;
4. content depicting excessive violence, including the harming of animals;
5. shocking, sensational, or disrespectful content;
6. deceptive, false or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices;
7. content that directs users to phishing links, malware, or similarly harmful codes or sites; and
8. content that deceives the Users into providing personal information without their knowledge, under false pretences, or to companies that resell, trade, or otherwise misuse that personal information.
6. Prohibited Advertisements: Advertisements for the following products and services are prohibited:
1. adult products and services (other than contraceptives; see below);
2. cigarettes (including e-cigarettes), cigars, smokeless tobacco, and other tobacco products;
3. products or services that bypass copyright protection, such as software or cable signal descramblers;
4. products or services principally dedicated to selling counterfeit goods or engaging in copyright piracy;
5. get-rich-quick or pyramid schemes or offers or any other deceptive or fraudulent offers;
6. illegal or recreational drugs or drug paraphernalia;
7. counterfeit, fake or bootleg products, or replicas or imitations of designer products;
8. firearms, weapons, ammunition, or accessories;
9. advertisements that promote particular securities or that provide or allege to provide insider tips;
10. any illegal conduct, product, or enterprise;
11. unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements;
12. prescription drugs;
13. products that have been subject to any government or regulatory action or warning;
14. products with names that are confusingly similar to an unapproved pharmaceutical or supplement or controlled substance; and
15. material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13.
7. Prohibited Advertisements under the Drugs and Magic Act:
1. subject to the provisions of the Drugs and Magic Act, no person shall take any part in the publication of any advertisement referring to any drug which suggest or are calculated to lead to the use of that drug for –
1. the procurement of miscarriage in women or prevention of conception in women; or
2. the maintenance or improvement of the capacity of human beings for sexual pleasure; or
3. the correction of menstrual disorder in women; or
4. the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease, disorder or condition specified in the schedule of the Drugs and Magic Act, or any other disease, disorder or condition (by whatsoever name called) which may be specified in the rules made under the Drugs and Magic Act; or
provided that no such rule shall be made except, – (i) in respect of any disease, disorder or condition which requires timely treatment in consultation with a doctor or for which there are normally no accepted remedies; or
5. prohibition of misleading advertisements relating to drugs;
6. subject to the provisions of the Drugs and Magic Act, no person shall take any part in the publication of any advertisement relating to a drug if the advertisement contains any matters which:
1. directly or indirectly gives a false impression regarding the true character of the drug; or
2. makes a false claim for the drug; or
3. is otherwise false or misleading in any material particular.
2. It is hereby clarified that that the Third Party Advertisers will comply with all the provisions of the Drugs and Magic Act and the rules made thereunder. Further, it is agreed that the Third Party Advertisers shall be solely responsible for any penalty or any action taken by the governmental authorities for non-compliance with the Drugs and Magic Act and the rules made thereunder.
8. Restricted Advertisements: Advertisements in the following categories are restricted and require approval on a case-by-case basis:
1. advertisements that promote or reference alcohol;
2. advertisements for online dating services;
3. advertisements for gambling and games of skill;
4. advertisements for lotteries;
5. advertisements for financial services;
6. advertisements for contraceptives;
7. advertisements for online pharmacies or pharmaceuticals; and
8. political advertisements.
9. Testimonials & Endorsements:
1. any testimonials and endorsements contained in advertisements must comply with all applicable law(s), industry codes, rules, and regulations. For example, a clear and conspicuous disclaimer is required if an endorser's results were atypical or if the endorser was paid;
2. t&s recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial content. All advertising or sponsored content on the Website of the Company will be clearly and unambiguously identified; and
3. a click on an advertisement may only link the User to the website of the Third Party Advertiser(s).
8. Diagnostics Services –
1. Terms for use of the Diagnostic Services:
2. The Third-Party Labs may not access the Services if the Third-Party Labs are t&s’s direct competitor, except with t&s’s prior written consent. In addition, the Third Party Labs may not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
3. t&swill provide to the Third Party Labs basic support for the Services at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support if purchased separately and will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, 7 (seven) days a week, except for (i) planned downtime or (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond t&s’s reasonable control, including without limitation Force Majeure Events (as defined herein below). t&s will provide the Services only in accordance with applicable law(s) and government regulations.
4. The Services may be subject to certain limitations, such as, limits on disk storage space, on the number of calls Third Party Labs are permitted to make against t&s’s application programming interface, and, other limitations dependent on the Third Party Labs plan, for example, number of SMS, or number of Users. Any such limitations are specified in the Third Party Labs’ plans. The Services provide real-time information to enable Third Party Labs to monitor such Third Party Labs’ compliance with such limitations.
5. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Third Party Labs alone shall be liable for Third Party Labs’ dealings and interaction with the Users who avail the services of the Third Party Labs or diagnostic centres contacted or managed through the Website and t&s shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard. t&s does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the information or details provided by such User, Third Party Labs or any diagnostic centre or any third party through the Website. The Services should not be used for emergency appointment purposes.
6. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Third Party Labs alone shall be liable for dealings and interaction with Users contacted or managed through the Website and t&s shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard. t&s does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the tests conducted and reports generated by the Third-Party Labs.
The inclusion of professionals, specialists and/ or Medical Experts on the Website or in any professional directory on the Website does not imply recommendation or endorsement of such specialists and/ or Medical Experts nor is such information intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any specialists and/ or Medical Experts contained therein. Such information is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and t&s disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
t&s is for personal use and the Services are for individuals to use for supporting their personal health decisions. You may use the Website for personal, but not for commercial, purposes.
3. Other Terms
1. Your Profile, Collection, Use, Storage and Transfer of Personal Information:
Your t&s profile is created to store record of Your Consultations and Your personal health information online, including history, health conditions, allergies and medications.
1. the type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
2. the purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
3. how and to whom t&s will disclose such information.
1. the fact that the information is being collected;
2. the purpose for which the information is being collected;
3. the intended recipients of the information;
4. the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
5. the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
1. t&s shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the Users to t&s or any other person acting on behalf of t&s.
3. The Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Users’ account access information and password. The Users shall be responsible for all uses of the Users’ account and password, whether or not authorized by the Users. The Users shall immediately notify t&s of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Users’ account or password.
4. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or t&s has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, t&s shall have the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
2. Payment, Fees and Taxes:
0. Registration on the Website and the access to the information provided on the Website is free. t&s does not charge any fee for accessing, browsing and buying through the Website. You agree to make all payments directly to the respective Third Party Pharmacies for purchase of Pharmaceutical Goods and Services from such Third Party Pharmacies. The Third Party Pharmacies may choose to either personally collect such payment from You or may use the services of collection agents duly appointed in this regard. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold t&s responsible for any loss or damage caused to You during the process, due to any acts or omission on the part of third parties viz. the Third Party Pharmacies or the collection agents or for any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of t&s.
1. In relation to the diagnostic services being availed from the Website, Third Party Labs agree to pay all package fees, consulting fees and other fees applicable to the Third Party Labs use of such Services and the Third Party Labs shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the package that the Third Party Labs purchase and not on actual usage of the Services. In relation to the Users using the diagnostic Services, the Users agree to make all payments directly to the respective Third Party Labs for use of the diagnostic Services from the Website. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold t&s responsible for any loss or damage caused to You during the process, due to any acts or omission on the part of the Third Party Labs’ any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of t&s.
2. Each User / Third Party Service Providers are solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. t&s is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
3. The subscription fees for the Services, if any charged by t&s, could be paid online through the facility made on the Website. Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payment. t&s is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to User/ Third Party Service Providers during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of t&s. The fees could also be paid offline and be either collected personally from the User/ Third Party Service Providers or required to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
5. t&s reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing on the Website which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
0. Each Covenanter undertakes that it shall not do any act or post, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that -
1. belongs to another person and to which the such Covenanter does not have any right;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; 3. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary rights of any third party;
4. violates any law for the time being in force;
5. impersonates another person;
6. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
7. is prohibited under applicable law(s) for the time being in force including Drugs Act read with the Drugs Rules, the Drugs and Magic Act, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, as amended from time to time and rules made there under; and
8. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
1. You are also prohibited from:
1. violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any t&s Content;
2. transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by t&s;
3. intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
4. making any unsolicited communications to other Covenanters;
5. using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
6. attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
7. copying or duplicating in any manner any of the t&s Content or other information available from the Website; and
8. framing or hotlinking or deep linking any t&s Content.
1. The Other Parties shall not hold t&s responsible or liable in any way for any disclosures by t&s under Regulation 6 of the SPI Rules.
2. The Services provided by t&s or any of its licensors or providers or Third Party Service Providers are provided ‘as is’, as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). t&s does not provide or make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied about the Website or the Services. t&s does not verify any content or information provided by the Other Parties on the Website and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law(s), disclaims all liability arising out of the Other Parties’ use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the t&s Content, Third Party Contents, representations and warranties made by the Other Parties on the Website or any loss arising out of the manner in which the Services have been rendered.
3. The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. t&s has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through the Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that t&s endorses the linked website. Other Parties may use the links and these services at their own risk.
4. t&s shall not be responsible for the mishaps/missed services due to no service/no show from the Other Parties; t&s shall not be responsible for any error in any of the services being provided by the Third-Party Service Providers.
5. Users accept and acknowledge that t&s does not provide any representation or give any guarantee or warranty (whether express or implied, or whether arising by virtue of a statue or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade) in relation to the goods/ products and services made available on its Website by Third Party Service Providers, including any guarantee or warrantee that such goods/ products (i) are merchantable; (ii) fit for the purpose of which they are to be (or have been) purchased;(iii) have accurate description; (iv) do not cause any infringement; and (v) that the Third Party Service Providers have legal title over the goods/products being offered for sale by them on the Website. t&s also does not provide any representation or give any guarantee or warranty (whether express or implied) about the Website or any of the Services offered or services offered or provided by the Third Party Service Providers.
6. The Other Parties further accept and acknowledge that t&s does not verify any content or information provided by either the Users or the Third Party Services/ or obtained from the Users or the Third Party Service Providers, and to fullest extent permitted by applicable law(s), disclaims all liability arising out of the Other Parties’ use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the t&s Content, Third Party Content, representations and warranties made by the Other Parties on the Website or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by t&s or any Third Party Service Providers in relation to any Services provided by t&s.
7. t&s assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect Other Parties’ equipment on account of the Other Parties’ access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If any of the Other Party is dissatisfied with the Website, the sole remedy of such Other Party(s) is to discontinue using the Website.
8. The listing of Third Party Service Providers on the Website is based on numerous factors including Users comments and feedbacks. In no event shall the Protected Entities (as defined herein below) be liable or responsible for the listing order of Third Party Service Providers on the Website.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law(s), t&s, its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives, and each of their respective directors, officers or employees (“Protected Entities”), shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, (i) the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto; (ii) User's provision of information via the Website; even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for, or in connection with, (i) the provision of, or failure to provide, all or any products or service by a Third Party Service Provider to any User; or (ii) any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the goods or services provided by any Third Party Service Providers; or (ii) any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User, Third Party Service Providers or other person on or through the Website.
11. t&s disclaims any liability in relation to the validity of the medical advice provided by the Medical Experts and the validity and legality of the e-prescription for dispensation of medicines and conduct of diagnostic tests. All liabilities arising out of any wrong diagnosis of medical condition by the Medical Experts and/ or arising from the e-prescription will be of the concerned Medical Expert. Further, all liabilities arising out of any wrong diagnosis report by the Third-Party Labs and/ or arising from the wrong dispensation of the Pharmaceutical Goods and Services will be of the concerned Third Party Labs or the Third-Party Pharmacies as the case may be.
12. The Users may share their previous medical history during interaction with the Medical Experts. The Users undertake to share such information at their own risk. t&s reserves the right to retain such information for the purpose of providing Services to the Users.
13. With respect to the Consultation Services, after selection of the type of treatment viz. Homeopathy, Allopathy or Ayurveda along with the specification of the disease by the patient, t&s will decide the Medical Expert to whom the query should be directed based on the information shared by the User. However, in no event the Protected Entities shall be held liable for the losses attributable to such decision making and in no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for any Consultation provided and/or e-prescription issued by the Medical Expert by using the interface of online medical consultancy.
14. The Users acknowledge that the Protected Entities merely act in the capacity of facilitators between the Other Parties by providing a platform for them to interact and transact. In no event shall the Protected Entities be held liable for any of the losses attributable to Services offered through the Website.
16. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for failure on the part of the Users or Third Party Service Providers to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, cancellation or rescheduling of appointments. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by a Third Party Service Providers.
7. Modification of Website
t&s reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. Other Parties agree that t&s will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any other part thereof.
8. Intellectual property rights
All the intellectual property used on the Website except those which have been identified as the intellectual properties of the Other Parties shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. The Other Parties agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the materials therein. The materials on the Website or otherwise may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means.
9. Compliance of Applicable Law
0. While communicating/ transacting with each other through the Website, the Other Parties shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Contract Act, IT Act, IG Guidelines, Drugs Act read with the Drug Rules, Drugs and Magic Act, The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 read with the Indian Medical Council Rules, 1957, Pharmacy Act, Consumer Protection Act, 1986, SPI Rules, etc (“Captioned Laws”). as well as all other laws for the time being in force, and ensure due payment of applicable taxes. They must specifically ensure that they are in no way purchasing Pharmaceutical Good and Services or Prescription Drugs without a valid prescription, which are prohibited under the Drugs Act (read with the Drugs Rules) as well as the other applicable laws for the time being in force.
1. The Users must also ensure that the prescription uploaded on the Website or emailed to t&s for processing the order for Prescription Drugs is a valid prescription duly obtained from a registered medical practitioner. The Users acknowledge and accept that they shall bear all costs/ liability/ damages, caused to the Third Party Service Providers or to t&s, as a result of any dispensation of Prescription Drugs by the Third Party Service Providers owing to the non-compliance by the User in this regard.
1. not accessing the Website; or
2. closing their accounts for all of the Services that they use.
2. t&s is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to t&s by Other Party(s); or
3. t&s believes, in its sole discretion, that Other Party(s) actions may cause legal liability for t&s (or any of its affiliates, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives) or are contrary to the interests of the Website; or
4. t&s is required to do so by law; or
5. if Other Party(s) fail to provide (or after providing such consent, later revoke) the consents necessary or desirable for t&s to provide the Services to the Other Party(s); or
6. The provision of the Services to the Other Party(s), or to the general public, is in t&s’s opinion, no longer commercially viable; or
7. t&s has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website or the Services (or any part thereof).
3. t&s may also terminate or suspend (temporarily or permanently) all or a portion of Other Party(s) account or access to the Services, with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any of the terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Other Party(s) account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; and (ii) barring Other Party(s) from further use or access of the Website or of any of the Services.
4. Once terminated or suspended (temporarily or permanently), Other Party(s) may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
7. The right to terminate/ suspend the account is in addition to, and without prejudice to, t&s’s right to initiate action against the Other Party(s), in accordance with applicable law.
11. Force Majeure
12. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Even after termination, certain obligations mentioned under Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution will continue and survive termination.
17. Contact Information